We recently had the pleasure of visiting Café Extrablatt, an all-day restaurant in Greenpoint, Cape Town.
Originally from Germany the franchise has expanded to Cape Town as well as Morocco. The cater for the cosmopolitan taste of South Africa,but also have a special German section on their menu,keeping true to their roots.
They open for breakfast,lunch and supper seven days a week. They offer various specials and its best to join their social media pages to stay abreast of all the exciting things. Just 2 we much mention is their Monday Madness Special – 2 x 30cm Pizza’s for R109.00 and also the Wacky Wednesday Special – Buy 1 hamburger and get 1 Free.
HOT & COLD BUFFET BREAKFASTS – ALL YOU CAN EAT!
Saturday (08:00 – 12:00) R 112,90
Sunday & Public Holidays Brunch (09:00 – 14:00) R 132,90
We decided to try the “All You Can Eat! Sunday Brunch Buffet”
The buffet includes:
- Various Breads & Pastries
- A selection of Cereals
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Yogurts & Muesli
- Variety of Cheeses & Cold Meats
- Warmed Baked Beans
- Pork Sausages
- A delicious Quiche of the day
- They also have their chef ready at the Omelette Station, who will make you and Omelette of your choice.
- For the sweet tooth, scrumptious Crumpets with honey J
Wikideals is currently running a deal where you can purchase the deal for one person at only R95.00. T’s & C’s apply.
To view their full menu click HERE
79 Main Road,
T’s & C’s apply :
– Coupon expires on 24 September 2017.
– Coupon subject to the purchase of 1 beverage per person.
– Coupon entitles holder to a Saturday breakfast buffet or Sunday brunch buffet for 1 person.
– Saturday breakfast valid from 8am to 12pm
– Sunday brunch valid from 9am to 2pm
– Booking essential and subject to availability. For bookings, contact Cafe Extrablatt on 021 434 3759
or email info[at]cafe[dash]extrablatt.co.za
– Please note: only 10 coupons allowed per booking.
– Coupon may not be exchanged for cash.
– No take aways.
– Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– The imaged displayed is merely a representation.
For the full album click HERE
Please contact: Café Extrablatt,
Tel : 021 434 3759
Written for JAR PHOTOGRAPHY by René Mesias-Petersen